- We meet with clients to assess their needs and goals.
- We analyze the proposed transaction to determine the best available exemption for the client, to avoid registering the securities.
- We conduct our due diligence and obtain all relevant information.
- We draft the private placement memorandum or other documents necessary to conduct the private placement in a way that complies with applicable laws.
- We prepare the necessary filings to be made with the SEC and with each state where sales will be made.
- We work with the client to close the offering and distribute the proceeds of the offering.
- Regulation D offerings
- Rule 504 offerings
- Blue Sky filings in all 50 states
- 4 (1/2) offerings
- Section 4(2) exempt offerings
- De Minimus exempt offerings
- SCOR Offerings
- Intrastate offerings
- Sale of common stock/preferred stock
- Sale of debt or bonds
- Sale of limited partnership units
- Sale of limited liability company units or shares
- Sale of warrants
- Sale of options to purchase securities
Recognized by The Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of Atlanta's Top Law Firms
Why Choose Us?
- UNLIKE MANY LARGE LAW FIRMS WITH WHOM WE COMPETE, WE DO NOT OVERSTAFF OUR ENGAGEMENTS OR STAFF THEM WITH INEXPERIENCED LAWYERS. INSTEAD, WE STAFF OUR ENGAGEMENTS WITH SEASONED, EXPERIENCED LAWYERS; RESULT - MANY ENGAGEMENTS REQUIRE A SINGLE ATTORNEY TO GET THE JOB DONE
- MORE AFFORDABLE FEE STRUCTURE
- MORE RESPONSIVE REPRESENTATION