- We meet with the client and often with the clients' public accounting firm to prepare a calendar of required filing dates.
- We work with the client to prepare the disclosures on the Company's annual report on Form 10-K.
- We assist the client in developing the Management Discussion and Analysis disclosure.
- We review the written portion of the 10-K and the financial statements.
- We finalize the 10-K with the client and we make the EDGAR filing with the SEC.
- We work with the client to establish a timetable for an annual meeting.
- We prepare the proxy for the annual meeting and we file the proxy with the SEC.
- We assist the client in mailing the proxy to its shareholders.
- At the end of each quarter, we review the quarterly report on Form 10-Q and we file the report with the SEC.
- We stay in close contact with the client throughout the year, and we counsel the client on SEC compliance issues
- We make sure the client is aware of any 8-K's that are required to be filed, and then we prepare the 8-K and make the EDGAR filing.
- We also educate the clients' officers and directors on the requirements to file beneficial ownership reports on Form 3, Form 4, Form 5 and Schedule 13D.
- We file the beneficial ownership reports on behalf of the client.
- We develop a compliance program for the client.
- We make sure that all members of management are educated about their obligations under the securities laws.
- We are responsive and available to answer questions that may arise throughout the year.
- We assist the client in doing as much of the compliance reporting as possible in order to reduce legal fees.
- When major transactions arise we work with the client to develop a compliance timetable to assure that all regulatory requirements are met in a timely fashion.
- Preparation and filing of annual reports on Form 10-K.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly reports on Form 10-Q.
- Preparation and filing of beneficial ownership reports on Forms 3, 4, 5 and 13D.
- Preparation and filing of proxy statements.
- Preparation and filing of annual reports to shareholders.
- Organize and attend annual meetings.
- Prepare and file current reports on Form 8-K.
- Preparation and filing of information statements.
- Preparation and filing of Form 14f reflecting changes in control of a public company.
Recognized by The Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of Atlanta's Top Law Firms
Why Choose Us?
- UNLIKE MANY LARGE LAW FIRMS WITH WHOM WE COMPETE, WE DO NOT OVERSTAFF OUR ENGAGEMENTS OR STAFF THEM WITH INEXPERIENCED LAWYERS. INSTEAD, WE STAFF OUR ENGAGEMENTS WITH SEASONED, EXPERIENCED LAWYERS; RESULT - MANY ENGAGEMENTS REQUIRE A SINGLE ATTORNEY TO GET THE JOB DONE
- MORE AFFORDABLE FEE STRUCTURE
- MORE RESPONSIVE REPRESENTATION